Aqua Basic & Lvl 1
- 2/200 Students
- Nail Art
- 4 Lessons /0 Quizes
The video course will cover the following topics:
- Preparation of the surface for painting
- Types of brushes for painting
- Does the type of paints matter?
- Ways of working with a brush
- Pattern more blurry or pigmented? How to work!
Watercolor is a wonderfully delicate, charming painting technique.
Some time ago it made its debut “at salons” (beauty salons!) And settled there for good.
What is its advantage? Certainly, the relative speed of execution and the relatively low cost of painting the decorations. Another advantage is the relatively low degree of difficulty in creating a pattern – at least when it comes to easier flowers.
From many years of experience, I can also testify that clients like this type of fleeting and unobtrusive decorations.